Tuesday 3 March 2015

CAS card for a Girl

Hiya! I'm back to share this little card for the new CAS on Sunday challenge of a Girls card using this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch. I think my version of CAS might be a bit different from everyone else's - my white space in teeny pink polka dots! ;-) But hopefully the cleaness is still visible. I'm also going to add this to the Seize the Birthday Anything goes challenge. I hope you like it, thanks for looking and I'll be back very soon with more :-)

 

Supplies;

Papers - Doodlebug 'Sugar Shoppe' & 'Sweet Cakes'

Dies - MFT 'Party Balloons', 'Bracket Edge Duo' (for the balloon string) & 'Accent It - Celebrate'

Cardstock - Stampin' Up 'Daffodil Delight' & 'Bermuda Bay'

Other - clear Wink of Stellar

 

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

!neke said...

Great colors ! Love it !

Zw@@n said...

Wow, great take on the sketch, Beth. I like the bright colours! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Hannelie said...

Polkadot perfection!

Thank you so much for playing at Seize the birthday!

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous colourful card! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)